- Our cutting dies
- Perforated Plates
- Round hole perforation
- Square perforation
- Special perforations
- Embossed plates
- Embossed holes
- Perforated Plates
Distribution / Sales
Frau Marion Schwarz
Tel.: +49 89 900 001 - 21
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Moradelli GmbH, Münchener Straße 101, 85737 Ismaning, Germany (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
- Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
- Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
- Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 are transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
- Objection or revocation to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can send your objection to advertising to the contact details given in the imprint.